Tickets are available at the ticket desk from 3 p.m. on the day of the concert (cash or Payconiq only; no reservation possible). Tickets cost 10 euros for adults, 5 euros for youth (-26), and free for children under 12.
1. From the "Klavierbüchlein für Anna Magdalena Bach":
Fantasia in C Major, BWV 573 (unfinished)
Completed by Bernard Winsemius.
2. Fugue in B Minor (on a theme by Corelli) BWV 579
3. Gott soll allein mein Herze haben BWV 169
Aria Stirb in mir (for alto and organ obbligato)
Arranged for organ by André Isoir/Leo van Doeselaar
4. Ciaccona from Partita no. 2 in D Minor for solo violin BWV 1004
Arranged for harpsichord (and transposed to G minor) by Gustav Leonhardt, adapted for organ by Leo van Doeselaar.
5. Sinfonia from Cantata BWV 29 Wir danken dir, Gott, wir danken dir
Arrangement by Bach of the opening movement of the violin partita in E major, BWV 1006. You'll hear an "organ excerpt" of this Sinfonia written by the performer.
6. Fantasia Jesu, meine Freude BWV 713
7. Praeludium con Fuga in C Major (E Major) BWV 566
‘Praeludium con Fuga e Fantasia con Pedal’