Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 5 p.m.
Rewatch the concert:
J.S. Bach: Dritter Theil der Clavier übung
- Praeludium pro Organo pleno, BWV 552
- Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit, BWV 669
- Christe, aller Welt Trost, BWV 670
- Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist, BWV 671
- Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr, BWV 676
- Dies sind die heil’gen zehn Gebot, BWV 678
- Wir glauben all’ an einen Gott, BWV 680
- Vater unser im Himmelreich, BWV 682
- Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam, BWV 684
- Aus tiefer Not schrei’ ich zu dir, BWV 686
- Jesus Christus unser Heiland, BWV 688
- Fuge a 5, BWV 552
studied organ, harpsichord, chamber music and figured bass with Reitze Smits and Kris Verhelst at the Lemmensinstituut in Leuven, graduating with summa cum Claude. In 2000 he was appointed organist of the Brussels cathedral choir with which he has recorded a variety of works for organ and choir. Between 2006-2010 he won prizes at the international organ competitions of Alkmaar, Bruges and Leeuwarden. In 2012 he was appointed titular organist at the cathedral of Saint Michael and Saint Gudula in Brussels. In addition, he has been organist since 2013 of the Onze-Lieve-Vrouw-en-Leodegarius church in Bornem. As soloist and continuo player, he has toured extensively across Europe and collaborated with various renowned ensembles including Vox Luminis, Les Muffatti, Hathor consort, Il Gardellino, Psallentes, Utopia, Currende, Collegium Ad Mosam, … Read more.