Saturday, May 16 2020 at 5 p.m.
Paul De Maeyer
- Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565
- Concerto in A minor after Antonio Vivaldi, BWV 593
- Chorale Prelude "Es ist das Heil uns kommen her," BWV 638
- Trio Sonata in G major for organ, BWV 530
- Toccata, Adagio and Fugue in C major, BWV 564
- Chorale Prelude "Liebster Jesu wir sind hier," BWV 706
- Toccata and Fugue in F major, BWV 540
is a well known international concert organist from Belgium. He is regularly asked to perform in festivals for his beautiful improvisations and original programs. As a professor at the Ghent Academy of Music in creative keyboard arts and organ performance, he is inspired by the fabulous historic legacy of organs in the Low Countries. He is constantly in search of new colours and original combinations of instruments as well as other art forms.